The importance of water in the socio-economic development of the world in general and Ghana in particular cannot be over-emphasized. Much as the quality of supply channels of water to homes and industries is paramount, it is equally essential to pay attention to the good and acceptable disposal of waste water through a well laid network of sewerage systems. In both instances, the role of unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (uPVC) and fittings is most crucial.
Duraplast produces the following types of uPVC Pipes:
– Pressure Pipes (Gray in color, with the black and yellow Powerlock or Rubber Ring seal), for water supply.
– Borehole Pipes (Blue in color, plain and slotted screens pipes).
– Telecom Pipes (White in color), for the installation of telecommunications cables and ducts.
– Conduit Pipes (Gray in color), used in electrical installations.
– Garden Hose (Red or Blue in color), for domestic watering, etc..
Showing 1–9 of 14 results